Thursday, February 18, 2010

Frustration

So, I started having a pain in my right arm the beginning of January. My arm had started going numb and my hand. It started hurting and bothering me I went to Urgent care. The doctor told me I had Neuropathy and gave me some drugs and said that if it didn't go away or get better see my primary care doctor. A week came and went and it was getting worse. I couldn't handle the pain. The only thing that helps a little bit is ice.
I finally got in to see my doctor a few weeks later and I have Ulnar Neuropathy in both of my arms. It is very painful. She gave me a pain killer for my nerves and said it will help for a little bit, but the stuff I need the insurance won't pay for so she was sending me to a Neurologist. I have to wait until March to see the Neurologist and my pain is getting worse. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband that helps me clean, get dressed, make dinner and my lunches. He is an amazing man. I just wish I could figure out how to relieve the pain. I'm still working and it is hard taking care of 15 kids and having two arms in pain, but I have good kids who listen most of the time and would rather help me by doing stuff for me. I love having kids that like to help teachers. :)
I'm so grateful for a loving husband and all that he does for me. He works and goes to school and then helps me too. He is a blessing in my life. I LOVE YOU ROCKY!

No comments:

Post a Comment